Because Your Work Environment Matters
Finding the right commercial property to suit your business’s unique needs is more involved than many realize. More than reviewing listings and choosing a visually appealing space, your search for commercial office space requires a myriad of essential steps and attention to detail that, if neglected, could cost you precious time and money.
As your exclusive Tenant/Buyer Representative, with deep market knowledge, I partner with you at a strategic level to ensure the space you select not only meets your current needs but supports potential business growth—at no cost outlay to you.
I assist my clients with:
- Finding The Best Space at the Best Price
- Lease Expansions & Renewals
- Lease review and advisement
- Market analysis
- Site selection and building comparisons
- Business and lease negotiations
- Tax incentive identification
- Lease financial analysis
- Built-to-Suit oversight services
A process that protects your best interest
My consultative approach to working together is built on collaboration, mutual partnerships and the two-way exchange of ideas. More specifically, I will:
- Understand your needs: A successful engagement begins with an in-depth discussion of your needs at an intrinsic level—your business goals and growth objectives, the intended use of the space, your corporate culture, the makeup of your employee base and even parking requirements, for example.
- Recommend your space: I will identify spaces that meet your operational, functional and budget criteria, narrow down your search and expertly defend your interests throughout the process.
- Negotiate your terms: Smart negotiation often comes down to knowing what questions to ask and advocating for what you want. That’s where I come in. My negotiation expertise includes everything from terms and cost-per-square-foot to amenities or concessions the landlord may be willing to offer.
Positioning you for success after the lease is signed
My work is not done once the transaction is complete. With an extensive network of contacts that include contractors, attorneys, accountants, decorators and more, I’ll set you up with a team of resources to help you turn your raw space into the culture you desire.
When you partner with me, you’ll get a space you want at the cost you deserve to position your business for sustained success.
Therese was the Commercial Real Estate Associate representing a HealthCare client of mine. The client was a medical professional seeking to relocate to New Jersey from California during the Covid-19 Pandemic; making an already complex transaction even more complicated. Thanks to Therese’s professional manner, industry network, and commitment to doing what is best for the client, we were able to connect all of the necessary professionals and get the client into the right space quickly and efficiently. I would recommend her to any professional buying or leasing office space in New Jersey.
Karen Wachs- Attorney
Therese is an incredibly engaged sales advocate who understands her customer's needs as well as they do themselves. She has a very strong sense of what is right for the customer and they appreciate and respect her as a result.
Len Gilbert- COO- dPrism
Therese, Has always put her clients needs first comming up with new and innovative ways to make thier lives and business better and more productive.
Steve Ferman- Founder & CEO eTegrity Business Technology Advisor